Sunday, January 1, 2012

It was bound to happen...



Just when I started to hit my stride I hit a speed bump. The past three weeks we have been on holiday. Starting tomorrow it is back to teaching 2nd grade to my girls.  THAT is not the problem. I LOVE being their teacher. I love that they love me being their teacher... no, the problem is that usually our school day starts at 8 a.m..

This means that in order to make my 9 am spin and strength class I am going to have to change our school schedule. I'm a little bit nervous about doing this as the girls do better in the morning with their school work then the afternoon.... but at the same time... I NEED to make these classes for my own sanity  well being.

So... I guess we will have to change our schedule for awhile and see how it works out. If it doesn't then I will have to do something else... but we'll deal with that as it comes.

“For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.” 
 Virginia Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment