Friday, January 20, 2012

(4) Friday

I haven't written all week because there hasn't been much to say. I have put my head down and focused on moving forward. I've been tracking my food everyday..... done an hour of cardio everyday.... and keeping focused.

Today was my last day of my fourth week of this life style change. One month. I feel like I should be doing better then where I am at right now. Although I do see a little change in my body... I don't feel it. My clothes are still tight and the scale has not budged.

I am heading out the door this afternoon to buy a measuring tape.... and a workout DVD.  I love to workout at home and with two kids it is not always possible to get to the gym. I am trying to decide if I want 30 Day Shred... or Tae Bo.

So, here is to a good weekend and a perfect start to week (5)!

No comments:

Post a Comment