Monday, January 2, 2012

(1) Monday


I am scared to step on the scale. THAT is crazy. I have gone from being a total scale junky, to being terrified to even touch it. Why, you ask? Because I am afraid that this whole week of doing my workouts and sticking to my eating plan ... didn't work.

What if I gained weight? What if doing my best didn't work? I don't think I could handle that.

Now, I have said it more then anyone...... I am more then just a number on the scale.  Yes, I feel better today then I did one week ago.  Yes, I feel stronger then I did one week ago. Trust me when I say that I am constantly reminding myself of that. The problem is.... more then anything right now,  I want to see that number drop.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my 2nd week... and weigh in day.  Will I get derailed if that scale doesn't show a loss? No. It may hurt... but I will keep going. Eventually, something has to give.

Today is our first day back to school. No workouts scheduled so its business as usual.

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” 
 Bil Keane

No comments:

Post a Comment