Sunday, January 1, 2012

(1) Sunday


MOTIVATION




I am dreaming of the day that I can do this again! My motivation is high... because not only am I losing the weight to be a healthier me... but I am doing it so that my family can do this again...





I have been doing great on food. I've been keeping it at 1800 or under for calories. My workouts this week were great. These next two days are my two days of recovery... which means, NO WORKOUTS.  I need to focus on drinking LOTS of water to flush my body. Food will stay clean and simple. 


(on a side note... my husband has also been bit by the bug and is working hard to get a beach body too!!)


“Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.”
― Elizabeth GilbertEat, Pray, Love

1 comment:

  1. Rest and recovery here too! I am so excited for you to be able to do all that again. It will be here sooner than you think. Enjoy your day of rest.

    ReplyDelete