Wednesday, January 11, 2012

(3) Wednesday

I am on week 3!

My body feels a little tighter and my endurance is so much better... but to be honest, I am exhausted.

Getting up early to eat breakfast, feed the kids and get us all out the door in time for me to get a run in before my spin/strength class..... then running home to fix lunch and get school started.... and then finally cleaning house/doing laundry, make dinner and get the kids in bed.

Today I am so tired that I actually forgot to take the kids to their workout class. I didn't even think about it until they asked me what day it was. (They LOVE their workout class). Needless to say, I had to apologize to them and promise to make up for it.

I am SO looking forward to hitting my pillow tonight. The only sad thing is, I have to wake up tomorrow and do it all over again. I know that this will eventually mellow out a little. My timing will get better... I will get a little more organized...........zzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment