Thursday, January 5, 2012

(2) Thursday

Yesterday I managed a 2 mile run on the treadmill before going to my strength class. It may have been mistake. All afternoon I felt my knees slowly swelling. I remember this feeling from 4 years ago when I first started running. The only cure was to drop weight.  As soon as I dropped under 180 lbs I was able to run farther, run faster and not have the strange knee swelling afterwards.

Food is great. My calories are right on track. It helps that I am not eating anything processed!

The scale is not budging.... and yes, I am ignoring the suggestions to hide my scale.... but I am ok with it. I know that my food is on track, I know how much I am sweating and that I am sweating that much 5 times a week.  In all honesty, I think it is now more  of a curiosity to see when the numbers will start dropping.

I am going to give my knees a rest today and not do any running... but I do have a spin class to do!!


1 comment:

  1. You are funny! I see you ignoring me. =) Have a fun day at spin!!!! Wishing I could join you all.

    ReplyDelete