Tuesday, December 27, 2011

(1) Tuesday

Focus: Getting in a great workout... and water!

Yesterday went well. I did have one small piece of Razzelberry pie... but considering I stopped at one piece and actually left a slice in the fridge last night... well, it rocks. Don't get me wrong... I had a fork to that pie in the pan but got hit with a sudden question. Am I hungry?? I wasn't... at all. In fact, I was feeling a little sick. I took the fork out of the pie and put the pie in the fridge for my husband to eat later. (which he didn't, but I might just foil it up and make him take it to work with him today) When I did get the urge to snack I grabbed an orange... and it satisfied me just fine!

Today is a workout day. I am feeling a little bit anxious about adding my 1 mile run.... but I know I can do it. Sometimes I think my lazy bone gets in the way :)  I am going to do it before my spin class... cuz I know after spin class my legs are too shaky and I'm usually nauseaus.

I'm excited to get back into my old running shoes.

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. 
Delicious Ambiguity.” 
 Gilda Radner


No comments:

Post a Comment