Friday, December 30, 2011

(1) Friday

The very first thing I noticed this morning, as I slowly came out of a deep sleep, is my body is SORE.  Not a bad sore... an I've worked hard sore!  I guess you can call me a masochist.... cuz I am loving this feeling. This is the feeling of change.

Last night I felt a little differently. I actually thought about NOT going to my strength class today.. pffft! My mind was trying to talk my body into needing a break... but you know what? It had 8 hours of wonderful sleep. That is break enough!!! (apparently my mind is now quite awake yet to argue this point) I have my Strength class today along with another 1 mile run. Tomorrow is just a cardio day and then I have two days of recovery.  I've worked hard this week and I am not going to wimp out early.

To help me with my calories I've signed up with My Fitness Pal. I used this website a couple of years ago and forgot how helpful it can be! Join up and add me as a friend. My name on there is TigerlillyD.



  
Totals2,2742149588
Your Daily Goal2,5893568697
Remaining315142-99
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein
*You've earned 789 extra calories from exercise to





This was yesterdays calorie count. I obviously have some work to do on my food. But its all about playing around with it until you find those perfect meals for me. If you are not sure why my daily calories are so high let me explain it.  My daily goals start out everyday at 1800 .... but if you see at the bottom I earned calories by working out. (789 yesterday) which brought my goal up to 2589. I'm still trying to figure out WHY this happens. I know that you have to fuel your body for these workouts.. but don't you want a calorie deficit at the end of the day??? 


I'm off to start my day. I've got the sound of waves and an umbrella drink in the back of my mind reminding me what I can do if I get this done!! 


“Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.”
― Jonathan Safran FoerExtremely Loud and Incredibly Close

No comments:

Post a Comment