Monday, December 26, 2011

(1) Monday

Week 1
Wt: 192.4
Focus: Food and Water


I woke up this morning and made sure I was in the right mindset for the day. How? By closing my eyes again and remembering all the reasons I need to do this. By picturing me looking great in my favorite jeans. By remembering that I already did this once... it IS possible and I CAN do it. This week will be the hardest and I need to make sure that everyday I am ready to meet it head on.

Today I am just focusing on eating slowly and within my calories. I will drink my 8 glasses of water and take my multivitamin.  The rest of the week looks like this:

Tuesday: Spin class (1 hr) + 1 mile run
Wednesdsay: Strength class ( 1 hr) +1 mile run
Thursday: Spin class + 1 mile run
Friday: Strength class + 1 mile run
Saturday: Cardio (1 hr)

I have never had a problem with my workouts. I can kick my own butt... but prefer the classes where someone else does the yelling.  I am adding the 1 mile run because I know that running put me in shape last time and I want to get it back again. Each week... for the next 6 weeks... I will be adding 1 mile to my run. Maybe I can find a 10K to run at the end of those 6 weeks!!



“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” 
 George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment